Why should you attend VESTA’s 2-day divorce retreat, the reasons are many!
As the health and wellness professional with VESTA, I specialize in self-care through nourishing your body, movement sleep and gratitude. Almost 6 years post -divorce, I continue to think, where were these resources when I first needed them 10 years ago?
The professionals range from attorneys to financial specialists, mental health to self-care, parenting to communication as well as career coaching and image consultants all helping you recreate your future through education and positivity.
Here are my top 5 reasons to attend, from a personal and professional perspective as the lines truly cross.
- Get your questions answered: knowledge creates empowerment whereas fear comes from the unknown.
- Connect with professionals of all types that may help throughout the divorce process, all in one place at the same time. Time EFFICIENT!
- Connect with others in various stages of the process. There is NO best time to attend. You will find support and compassion from professionals and participants. Many friendships and bonds are quickly formed.
- VESTA’s 2-day retreat helps you understand the importance of self-care for YOU. Learn small habits that support your mental and emotional health, giving you the energy and confidence to recreate your future.
- Attending once is not enough. As you go through the various stages of divorce, different information becomes pertinent and your ability to process information changes. What you are open to learning today or tomorrow is different than what you needed last week, month or year.
Come join us as Knowledge Empowers YOU!
For Tickets, click HERE. For addtional information, contact us at Team@VestaDivorce.com | 508-744-6014