Bring your latest challenge to a 90-minute Pepperlane Boost session. Get input and guidance from up to 10 other smart, motivated business owners and a skilled facilitator, that’s me! Make useful connections and walk away with new energy to get stuff done.
Boost Events are for you if:
- You’re a mom (or mom-supporter!) running or growing an independent business
- You’ve got a business idea, but you’re not quite sure where to start
- You’re looking for a safe, supportive space to ask questions about your business and get honest feedback, delivered with kindness
- You’re excited to help others succeed by sharing your feedback, expertise and connections
At our Boost events, you’ll:
- Meet up to 10 other attendees who are starting, running, or growing their own businesses
- Get 5 minutes in the spotlight: receive immediate feedback on your top business challenge
- Highlight your own expertise by helping others
- Identify 1 Simple Act to move your business forward
- Grant yourself time to focus on yourself and your business
At the close of the event, you’ll leave with:
- A new group to reach out to for meaningful advice, friendship, and inspiration
- Fresh perspectives and actionable feedback to move your business forward
- Tips from other attendees on how to avoid pitfalls they’ve experienced
- Accountability and follow up on your 1 Simple Act
- Motivation to take your business to the next level!
What others think:
“Pepperlane Boosts offer women an opportunity to network in an atmosphere that is inviting and relaxed, as well as mastermind with other women running their own businesses. There is always more to learn and regardless of your stage in the business process, you have something to bring to the table.” – Kelli Wholey, Lumina Portraits
“At my very first Pepperlane event, I met 3 people that I connected with and started working with them – I loved their energy and saw the real benefit they could bring to my business.” – Pamela Willsey, Willsey Connections
“Being a new mom and a small business owner is rather isolating at times, but Pepperlane has provided me with an instant network of supportive women entrepreneurs that are facing similar day-to-day challenges. I always leave Pepperlane events feeling motivated and ready to tackle those challenging next steps with my business.” – Kate Stella, Health & Wellness Coach
*Please note that these events are designed for independently-owned businesses. If you’re part of a multi-level marketing company and want to explore starting your own company, you are welcome to attend. This event is not designed to promote multi-level marketing ventures or any businesses that are not independently-owned.
Lisa Dahl – A Studio At 68
Lisa loves helping women learn how to create a healthy lifestyle by nourishing their bodies with real food, adding movement, understanding the importance of sleep and finding gratitude. It’s time to remove the “all or nothing” mindset and remember that it is about PROGRESS, not PERFECTION!
A former caterer, Lisa became a Certified Health and Wellness Coach from Precision Nutrition and Personal Training through the National Personal Training Institute. She now runs A Studio At 68 combining her passions for cooking and healthy living with her 40 years of dieting, food expertise, and education to help women get off the diet roller coaster.
Lisa is also a health and wellness professional with VESTA focusing on self-care. VESTA is a collaborative group of professionals that supports men and women navigating life before, during and after divorce.