Meal Planning 101
A Hands-On Interactive Workshop on Efficient & Healthy Meals
Join us in a relaxed, intimate gourmet home kitchen located in beautiful Bolton, MA (2 minutes off of exit 27 on Rt 495)
What we’ll do:
- Uncover the Meal Planning style that works best for you
- Discover tips to pump up the healthy elements in your meals
- Gain skills, knowledge, and tricks that save you time and money
- Review & create sample plans to maximize and utilize the food you purchase each week (and avoid the last-minute takeout crutch!)
- How have I cooked without that? Identify what tools you need to make meal prep easier
- Self-discovery around how mindset, priorities, and self-talk can impact your choices
- Prepare and enjoy a tasty lunch together!
What you’ll take away:
- Meal Planning 101 Workbook
- Clever, relevant, and realistic tips to apply to your weekly dining plans
- Clarity & self-understanding to fortify your decisions
- Better control over your food choices and budget
AND…All Recipes That Were Prepared, Grocery Store Cheat Sheet, Essential Prep Kitchen Tools and Top Tips for Eating Healthy in Restaurants Included
What if I have food allergies?
PLEASE contact me upon registration!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact me at email@example.com or 413-427-4154
I can not stop thinking about the amazing day I had Monday! This past Monday Kathleen Goneau set our office up with an amazing Health & Wellness learning with Lisa Lisa Garely Dahl at her “a studio at 68” we learned how to prep/prepare and cook healthy meals! I can’t wait to go back !!
Kudos to Lisa and her brilliant coaching! I highly recommend this coaching that Lisa provides. Her experience, skillset and non-judgmental approach have opened my eyes to nutrition and fitness in ways that will greatly increase my health and life. I remain extremely grateful and can assure you that you cannot afford to NOT participate in this training! Be well, Mark
Pictures from my August 17th Workshop, Everyone had a GREAT Day!