Why Hire an Online Personal Trainer?
Are you ready, willing and able to work out, but don’t know where to start? Perhaps budget or motivation are holding you back? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, an online personal trainer might be the answer!
Similar to online nutritional coaching, an online personal trainer can make it easier for you by starting slow and establishing a strong foundation and moving forward a little bit at a time.
How Does Online Personal Training Work?
Online personal training usually begins with an online assessment process, where you will be asked a series of questions. Examples of the information gathered in these assessments might include:
- How you breath
- The tools to help you evaluate your posture
- How you move through specific movements that will assess your upper and lower body movement patterns
- Levels of pain or limitations in movement
- Injury history
- Previous workout history
- Your fitness goals
The results gathered from a personal online assessment are used to structure a workout program customized just for you and your level.
Advantages of an Online Personal Trainer
- Flexibility to workout on your time and fit everything into your schedule
- Personalized workout programs available at a fraction of the cost
- Have advantages of the accountability a personal trainer provides
- Program is designed to meet you at your own personal fitness level
Who is Online Personal Training Right For?
- The beginner, no workout experience
- The novice, some workout experience
- The intermediate, workout experience but no clear plan
- The intermediate, often struggling with an injury and needs improved technique
- Wants a personal trainer but challenged with scheduling or cost
The right online personal training program can give you the best of both worlds, what ever you choose, be sure to add fitness into your daily lifestyle!